— WELCOME TO THIS FANPAGE ABOUT ELON, HIS PROJECTS, COMPANIES, NEWS…
MADE WITH LOVE & PASSION 4 ALL —
Elon Musk Fans.
- Elon Musk is Time magazine’s “Person of the Year”The US magazine “Time” has chosen the “Person of the Year”. According to the report, star entrepreneur Elon Musk is one of the most influential people in the world. Thank you! — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2021
- Elon Musk: “thinking of quitting my jobs & becoming an influencer…”Another puzzling statement from Elon Musk. The Tesla & SpaceX CEO is reportedly thinking about quitting his jobs. Or is it some kind of fun? thinking of quitting my jobs & becoming an influencer full-time wdyt — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 10, 2021 Has the work become too hard for him?Is his brain about to… Continue reading Elon Musk: “thinking of quitting my jobs & becoming an influencer…”
- Elon Musk interview at WSJ CEO Council Summit 2021Watch an interview with Tesla CEO Elon Musk (December 2021)
- DART MISSION – DOUBLE ASTEROID REDIRECTION TESTDouble Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) is a NASA space mission designed to test a method of planetary defense against near-Earth objects such as asteroids. A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket carrying the DART spacecraft was launched. The probe is to hit the asteroid and bring it out of its course. Learn more about the Mission (Wikipedia)… Continue reading DART MISSION – DOUBLE ASTEROID REDIRECTION TEST
- Elon Musk is now Lorde Edge from TröllheimElon Musk changed his display name on Twitter and is now Mr. Edge. But why? And what does it mean? Lorde Edge could be an anagram for “Elder Doge”, Pranay Pathole means on Twitter. A possible connection to Dogecoin, a trending meme cryptocurrency. Elon has yet to comment on this, which is not unusual. Every… Continue reading Elon Musk is now Lorde Edge from Tröllheim
- CREW-2 MISSIONDEPART FROM THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION: SpaceX and NASA are to autonomously undock Dragon from the International Space Station and touch down off the coast of Florida. Crew-2 Mission Astronauts NASA Astronaut Robert Shane Kimbrough NASA Astronaut Megan McArthur JAXA Astronaut Akihiko Hoshide ESA Astronaut Thomas Pesquet
- Elon Musk proposes to sell 10% of his Tesla stock to show he isn’t avoiding taxesHe offers to sell 10% of his shares, which have performed well recently, at the request of the voters. The reason he gave was the heavily discussed tax avoidance of the last weeks. The first survey results support his proposal and he agrees to stick to the pool result in any case. Much is made… Continue reading Elon Musk proposes to sell 10% of his Tesla stock to show he isn’t avoiding taxes
- Tesla Superchargers are already opening to other electric car brandsLong-standing speculation about opening Superchargers to EVs from other brands has become a reality. Tesla has announced that electric vehicles from other brands can already charge at some select Superchargers. This pilot project will initially start with a few charging stations in the Netherlands before being rolled out further. Owners of other brands must have… Continue reading Tesla Superchargers are already opening to other electric car brands
- CREW-3 MISSIONSpaceX and NASA prepares Falcon 9’s launch of Dragon’s third long-duration crew mission (Crew-3) to the International Space Station (ISS) from historic Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. 1.) Launch SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket has lifted off from the Cape Canaveral Spaceport in the U.S. state of Florida after several… Continue reading CREW-3 MISSION
- Elon Musk would like to start new university in TexasAccording to his tweet, Musk is thinking of starting new university in the state of Texas. It would be a technical-scientific institution with the abbreviation “TITS”. “TITS” Texas Institute of Technology & Science Am thinking of starting new university:Texas Institute of Technology & Science — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 29, 2021 However, it is unclear… Continue reading Elon Musk would like to start new university in Texas
- Elon Musk could solve the food crisis on our planet, why isn’t he doing it?As a result of the pandemic and global warming, many countries are teetering on the brink of a humanitarian crisis. Millions of people are starving and urgently need help. The world’s richest people, namely Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, could solve the planet’s food crisis if they gave up just a small part of their… Continue reading Elon Musk could solve the food crisis on our planet, why isn’t he doing it?
- Tesla Model 3 becomes Europe’s best-selling carIt’s a remarkable time for Tesla, the automaker is currently breaking one record after another. The car company recently surpassed the 1 trillion stock market capitalization or received an selling order for over 100,000 vehicles. In September, Tesla has the best-selling vehicles of all brands in Europe, this represents a year-on-year increase of 58 %.… Continue reading Tesla Model 3 becomes Europe’s best-selling car
- Tesla’s stock market valuation is more than $1 trillion and Elon Musk is the richest person in the worldThings have been going extremely well financially for Tesla CEO Elon Musk lately. The entrepreneur recently increased his fortune significantly and was able to reclaim the top spot as the richest person in the world, extending his lead over Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. The value of Musk’s electric car company Tesla has… Continue reading Tesla’s stock market valuation is more than $1 trillion and Elon Musk is the richest person in the world
- Car rental company Hertz orders 100,000 vehicles from TeslaMajor order for electric car manufacturer Tesla: Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings has ordered 100,000 Tesla vehicles (Model 3). It is the largest single order for the US carmaker to date and it is the largest single purchase of electric vehicles in history – worth around $4.2 billion. The order is the first step… Continue reading Car rental company Hertz orders 100,000 vehicles from Tesla
- Starship could be ready for its first launch attempt into orbit next monthIt all depends on SpaceX getting the necessary regulatory approvals to send Starship into orbit. Elon Musk on Twitter: “If all goes well, Starship will be ready for its first orbital launch attempt next month, pending regulatory approval” If all goes well, Starship will be ready for its first orbital launch attempt next month, pending… Continue reading Starship could be ready for its first launch attempt into orbit next month
The future we’re building — and boring | Elon Musk
Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’
Talking Tech with Elon Musk!
WHO IS ELON MUSK —
He is an American businessman, engineer and philanthropist. He founded the space company SpaceX and co-founded the Tesla car and energy company, which he now runs as CEO. In the past he was a co-owner of the PayPal internet payment system. In January 2021, Bloomberg named him the richest man in the world for the first time, with assets exceeding $ 200 billion.
Elon Musk, successful entrepreneur and visionary, was born on June 28, 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa and was the eldest son of Maya and Errol Musk. His mother was of Canadian descent and his father was South African. He spent his childhood in South Africa, where he also developed an interest in computers at the age of ten. At that time his parents divorced. He soon learned to program and worked on software development – the first was Blaster.
At the age of seventeen, he moved to Canada where he graduated from Queen’s University. In 1992, he began studying business and physics at the University of Pennsylvania. There he earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and physics. He attempted to get his PhD in California, but only lasted two days at Stanford University, because at that time the internet sensation was breaking out and Elon wanted to be part of it all. He founds his first company, Zip2 Corporation. It was a city guide that raised over $307 million in 1999. That same year, he co-founded X.com (now PayPal), an online financial services provider. The company was sold for $1.5 billion, with Musk owning 11% of the shares.
His other company is SpaceX, which was created to interest the public in spaceflight. The company has a partnership with NASA. Since then, Elon has been interested in space exploration and discovering alternative benign energy sources. This resulted in the founding of Tesla Motors. The inspiration for the name was Nikola Tesla, the genius inventor. The company focuses on making affordable and sporty electric cars. Examples include the Model S, which won Motor Trend’s 2013 Car of the Year award.
He is known for his views on artificial intelligence – highlighting the dangers it poses to humanity. In addition, he is interested in extraterrestrial life.
After his divorce from Justine Wilson, with whom he has five sons, he became close with actress Talulah Riley, whom he married in 2010. They broke up two years later, but soon got back together. However, their relationship may have finally ended in divorce in 2016. He is currently a US citizen and is one of the 100 richest people in the world.
Elon Musk runs a school called Ad Astra where grades and traditional classes don’t exist. Ad Astra School is the experimental school that Elon Musk started where 7 to 14 year olds all study together in one class. They learn coding, gamification, Al, ethics, how to run their own companies and freedom to blow up things.
He has appeared on cinema screens and on television screens – always portraying himself. For example in Iron Man, Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons…
Many wonder on Elon Musk and Grimes are married. Meanwhile, they have put their relationship on hold, the Grimes and Elon have separated semi. Whatever that means exactly, only the two of them know.
What is the name of Elon’s child? X Æ A-XII – It is apparently pronounced “Ex – Eye”. The child’s official birth certificate shows how the baby is actually called. According to it, the first name is “X”, the middle name is “AE A-XII” or A-12, if you interpret the last letters as Roman numerals. The family name is Musk.